Our pets are now an important part of our family - in some cases the most loved part! Travelling by air can be quite a traumatic and stressful time for an animal from queuing in airports, the unfamiliar sounds and surround to being alone, in the hold for an extened period of time. We recommend (obviously!) private charter to move your pet to wherever you and they need to go!
BENEFIT OF AT PRETIUM JET CHARTER FOR PETS.
1. No queuing at airport terminals.
2. No hold - your pet will travel with you in the cabin whre you can feed and comfort as appropriate.
3. Your pets can enjoy the benefits of fine dining with you. We work in partnership with a top pet food supplier to provide our canine traveller top quality food.
PREPARING YOUR PET FOR TRAVEL
There is much advice on how best to prepare your pet for travel. We have pulled together our own definitive list:
1. Get your pet checked out by your vet before travelling.
2. Choose the most direct route.
3. Travel during the coolest part of the day.
4. Make sure your pet is comfortable - if your pet is travelling in a cage/container ensure that they can stand up, sit straight, lie down comfortably and turn around.
5. Do NOT give your pet a sedative.
6. Ensure that they have plenty water to drink.
7. Ensure that you meet all the legal requirements if you are taking your pet out of the UK and bringing it back.
KEEPING YOUR PET CALM DURING THE FLIGHT.
Information to be updated.
THE LEGAL BIT:
UK and EU law requires that your pet must:
1. Be microchipped
2. Hold a valid EU pet passport or third-country vetinery certificate.
3. Be vaccinated against rabies.
4. Have been recently treated for tapeworm
Your pet may be put into quarantine for up to 4 months if you do not follow these guidelines.
If you would like to talk to one of our bespoke trip advisors directly about travelling with your pet, please call us on 0330 124 6224 from within the UK or on +44 1250 878281 from outside the UK. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com